A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
SHENZHEN I/O: BUILD CIRCUITS. WRITE CODE. RTFM.
- Build circuits using a variety of components from different manufacturers, like microcontrollers, memory, and logic gates.
- Write code in a compact and powerful assembly language where every instruction can be conditionally executed.
- Read the included manual, which includes over 30 pages of original datasheets, reference guides, and technical diagrams.
- Get to know the colorful cast of characters at your new employer, located in the electronics capital of the world.
- Get creative! Build your own games and devices in the sandbox.
- Engineering is hard! Take a break and play a brand-new twist on solitaire.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: